Followers

Tuesday 25 July 2017

Riding along on on my push bike


Hello again,


Well as promised I am showing you some of the cards I made for birthdays, all male for my neighbours sons, Uncle and Dad who all have had their birthdays in the last few weeks. I had to hold off as my recent participation in the Christmas in July celebration with Bugaboo sent my internet usage to the peak of my data limits, which have reset over the weekend…


This card was made for the youngest of my neighbours two sons, who turned 15 this year, he is currently doing his Duke of Edinburgh Award spending time doing various outdoor adventures with his mates, he also has been testing out his new camping gear in their backyard, we have had -4c and yes he was sleeping outside in it BRRRR! As part of his outdoor work with the award he has been riding and getting ready to ride in a Charity race with one of his uncles which gave me easier inspiration to work with for his birthday card. I came across this card on Pinterest from Patterned Paper Crafts and saved it for later as you do, checking it out and making my own copy, which is likely to be replicated for my Uncle next year as he spends a huge amount of time on his bike also for charity rides, sometimes the rides are from Brisbane to Sydney a distance of 955km or up to 1000km (593-621miles) dependant upon the route taken and done in around 180km sections.

I elongated the pierced fishtail flags by choosing a point to cut them off where it would be hidden behind the panel and then lining the second piece back up


Here is my card:-



What I used:-

White 5x7” card blank 12.6x17.8cm

Amy Tangerine Paper pad (and tiny strips saved from spine)

Kaisercraft Sandy Toes paper pad

Kaisercraft Nesting Square Dies

Marianne Design Dies Bicycle

Red enamel dots (one hiding a little mark)

MFT Fishtail Flags die

Black card stock

Double sided adhesive sheet
Papersmooches Sentiment stamp
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad


I would like to enter this card in:-




Thank you for looking in…

Have a wonderful week…

Megan

No comments: