Followers

Monday 17 October 2016

Teen Birthday

Hello again,

Well, well, well two posts in two days! Today I am sharing a card made for my teenage neighbour, I've not seen him much recently and was surprised to see him out dressed somewhat like a young 'Hugh Hefner' bare feet, shorts and a bathrobe... not very long ago he would have been wearing a beanie, hoodie and jeans... 

Here is my card:-



The green background paper is from the same sheet from a card I made earlier in the year for another teen which you can see here



What I used:-
White card stock folded to make card blank 11.5cm x 17.5cm
Black cardstock
White cardstock
Bugaboo image ‘Video game guy’
Faber-Castell and Derwent pencils
X-Press-it Glitter Deco Tape
Merci and generic paper pack (Big W and Kmart)
Nesting Rectangle dies (lifestyle crafts)
Stanley Knife, Cutting mat, steel ruler, scissors

Adhesives:- Double-sided tape, xyron sticker maker

I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in...
Have a great week...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: