Followers

Sunday 16 October 2016

Academia Birthday?

Hello again,

Well after a tiring trip to the city last week I finally have had time to write up one of my recent snippet’s makes, I had a request for a card for a friend of the families husband, who was obviously around when I received a rushed phone call, all I got for a suggestion was he’s into academia. Not having any idea what to do with this I opted for a shelf full of books, including one with tiny little houses at the end (he was a house builder).

This was a very good card to make using craft card, two patterned papers and the patterned edges of a 12” paper pad… you know that tiny edge often with lovely patterns that normal people toss away!

Here is my card:-



What I used:-
Kraft card blank 10.5cm x 14.8cm
Discount store patterned papers
Spine of Amy Tangerine Patterned paper pad (ready, Set, Go)
Scrap of ribbon
Brass coloured brad
Black button and some thread
Kaisercraft Rub-on Sentiment
Fine Line Black pen
Black and silver scrap papers
Memory Box Parker lowercase alphabet die

I would like to enter this card in:-
Pixie’s Snippets Playground week 251 Anything goes with snippets


Thank you for looking in…
Have a wonderful week/end
Megan


P.S. A huge thank you to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: