Followers

Tuesday 18 October 2016

Santa Paws #1

Hello again,

I think this week I will have the time to post a card a day, while I’m not busy and can control the pain. I have already made three Christmas cards this week, two using a stamp and die set I bought in the post-Christmas sales last year.

I have several friends with Furry companions and bought Memory Box set called Santa Paws to create cards with for them. I raided the stash of scraps and snippets for this card and busted out a new die from My Favorite Things (it feels so strange not using ‘u’ in favourite…) Stitched mini scalloped oval. I cut the card blank down and placed the top of the oval above the fold of the card for something a little bit different.

Here is my card:-



What I used:-
White 14.8 x 10.5cm card blank cut to 8cm wide
White cardstock
Memory Box Santa Paws stamp and die set
MFT snow drifts die
MFT Stitched mini scalloped oval
Pebbles Home for Christmas paper pad
Memento tuxedo black inkpad
Derwent and Faber-Castell pencils
Adhesives:- Double sided tape and Foam dots

I would like to enter this card in:-
A new Christmas Challenge Blog and shhhh they have a list of themes coming up listed on their page!

Thank you for looking in…
Have a great week…
Megan


P.S. A Huge Thank you to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate each and every one!

No comments: