Followers

Sunday 27 March 2016

Dig it…

Hello again,

On the computer front my screen is functioning a little better, although still a little blurry, I've changed font sizes, it has a better functioning driver and at least my images no longer look like one of those crazy mirrors squashed down from the top and squeezed in from the sides....

I am joining in with this months stamp of the month challenge over at From the Heart Stamps, this is a progressive challenge and each month that you enter you will receive the following months stamp for free. This months image features a gorgeous little dog and is called Digging Dog. If you would like to join in the challenge you can purchase the image from the store here, if you spend over $10 on some of Faiths other stunning Digi images, you can enter this code: Digging Dog to receive the image free found here.

My card has taken a little longer to make than I planned as I haven't been able to find something I know I have in my stash, you can bet that sooner or later I will rediscover the tiny wooden lady bugs in the most unlikely place and probably remember why I put them there in the first place. One bonus has been tidying up and sorting some of my stash as I looked. Since I didn't find the little bugs I have altered my card as I went

Here’s my card:-




What I used:-
Derwent and Faber-Castell pencils
White 14cm square card blank
White cardstock
Dylusions London Blue ink spray mixed with water
White Colorbox inkpad mixed with water
Daisy Punch
Tiny flower single hole punch
Poppystamps Garden Sprig die
Elizabeth Crafts Bunch of Flowers 2
Poppycrafts Nesting Square Die
MFT Pierced circle die
Stanley Knife, cutting mat, steel rule, brush
White Opal Liquid Pearls
Adhesives:- PVA Glue, double sided tape, foam tape
Doodlebug Design Paper



I would like to enter this card in:
Poppystamps Challenge March- must use one Poppystamps die or stamp


Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week
Megan

P.S. A huge Thank you to all the kind and lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all...

No comments: