Followers

Sunday 13 March 2016

Calorie Free

Hello again,

Two posts in one day!

Now I'm joining in this weeks From the Heart Stamps Sketch challenge.

I have used a single image from Cup cake line-up and paper pieced the image again, I have used a set of paper from Bebunni a free paper pack from my newsagent... (who happily gives me leftover kits from crafty magazines. I share with other people including a kind lady who volunteers to teach nursing home patients card making and other craft)


...and now I've just realised my card is slightly off with the two lower parts not going far enough down. sorry :-(  
Here's my card:-


What I used:-
From the Heart Stamps Cupcake Line-up
White Card blank 10.5cm x 14.8cm
Bebunni Papers
scrap pink card stock
white card stock
Lawn Fawn Stitched borders die
Stanley knife, Steel ruler, cutting mat, cuttlebug, scissors
Sequins from stash
Adhesives:- Foam Tape, PVA glue, double-sided tape

I would like to enter this card in:-
From the Heart Stamps Sketch Challenge #142
QKR Stampede #182 Add some Sparkle
Eureka Stamps #183 Paper Piecing
Crafting from the Heart #102 Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned paper Challenge March

Thank you for looking in...
Have a Wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all the kind ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all...

No comments: