Followers

Thursday 12 March 2015

Threes…

Hello again… 

Today I am sharing another card made for the Case-ing Christmas challenge and were up to number #10. Mynn made this week’s beautiful case card and here it is: 



I have taken my inspiration from the bauble and traditional colour scheme Mynn has featured. Mynn has included her embellishments in threes -3 different washi tapes and three sequins.

here is my card:



What I used:
5x7” card blank
Kraft paper
Echo Park Design paper (from their recollections set)
Raided my red card scraps
Gold glitter card
Memory Box- Classic Ornament
Poppy stamps- Clarissa Ornament and outline
Impression Obsession- Holly Leaf cluster
Three pre made red bows
Metallic Red ribbon
Stamp- Cover kit freebie from Magazine
Black cats eye ink pad

I would like to enter this card in

Thank you for looking in...
have a good one
Megan

No comments: