Followers

Friday 20 March 2015

Scrap therapy????

Well this afternoon I decided that my ever growing pile of off cuts could use some re-arranging again. I have divided them into colour groups and placed them into clear plastic bags. I still have one container to sort through, but as usual I eventually ended up side tracked and decided to use up some orange card scraps to make a Christmas gift tag. Why orange??? Well I coloured a Make it crafty image called Zippy purple and aqua. I then decided that the best colour to finish off his scarf was you guessed it orange.

 So here is my latest Christmas tag.


What I used:
White card
Digi image 'Zippy' 
Orange card
Scrap of MME-Happy days
Kaisercraft Chirstmas Stamp-Twig & Berry-Postmarks
Black ink
Coloured Pencils (Faber-Castell and Derwent)
Black fine-line pen
Orange ribbon
MFT Ornament dies




I am entering this tag in

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge – Use some Black- on his shoes, doodled border, stamped sentiment

Thank you for looking in...
have a good one
Megan

No comments: