Followers

Thursday 26 March 2015

Bird Brain Christmas II



Hello again…
Well as I am trying to keep on top of Christmas card making for this year I am back playing along with the lovely ladies over at Case-ingChristmas where each week a member of their design team create a card for us to case. This week the lovely Pat made this gorgeous little penguin card to case, for the second week running I have decided to take my inspiration from the layout of Pat’s card.
Here is Pat’s card:




Now on to my version…



What I used:
White card blank (10.5cmx15cm)
Red card stock
Red/White stripe paper Bo Bunny ‘Elf Magic’
Poinsettia Paper- Pebbles ‘Home for Christmas’
Red glitter card
White card stock
Fiskars Apron lace border Punch
MFT- Pierced Circles Die
Lifestyle crafts Lace circle Die
Faber-Castell Pencils
Ribbon from $2 shop
Fairy Krystal glitter paint- on roof 


Small update, I took a second pic this afternoon and made it a close up so you can see the fairy paint 'snow' on the roof


I am entering this card in
Thank you for looking in…
Have a good one

Megan

No comments: