Followers

Sunday 21 May 2023

LPoCF# 206 The Paper Shelter

 Hello again,

Another month has passed and I have finally given into buying a new pack of white printing cardstock after putting it off trying to actually get to the store which is an hour away... I gave in and ordered it online which saved me money as I didn't get to browse the store... 

Today brings us to another All new Anything Goes Challenge with my team mates over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, this fortnight the sponsor is The Paper Shelter who kindly gave the team on digital set to use, these two cards make my 2nd and 3rd Christmas cards for the year, and I still have another two of the same images printed and not yet used. 

The Paper Shelter

Prize 3 Images

Shop

Blog

Facebook

Instagram

Pinterest

Here are my cards:




What I used:
2 white C7 card blanks 12.6x17.8cm
The Paper Shelter image Here We Go
Mistletoe Magic paper pad from My Minds Eye
Pierced square die (MFT)
Stitched circle die (MFT)
Pierced Fishtail flag die (MFT)
Cottage Crafts tree die (top card)
CCD Tree die (bottom card)
MFT tiny Christmas sentiments
Silver star from my pre-cut scraps box
Lili of the Valley Christmas Circular Sentiments
Adhesives: Glue stick, foam dots

I would like to enter these cards in:
The Paper Shelter Embellish it (die cut Christmas trees)

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan
 
P.S. A huge thank you to all my blogging friends and visitors who stop by and take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all.

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

You have coloured the image beautifully Megan, and made a pair of gorgeous cards with it.
I sometimes buy card and envelopes online as it's not only cheaper than going 'instore' and being tempted, but also saves money on petrol, with the nearest stores for large quantities of card a 45 minutes to an hour away from me also!
Blessings
Maxine

Dewi Lestari said...

Adorable! Thanks for joining at The Paper Shelter #554 Embellish It
Hugs
Dewi

Lori Podolsky said...

Wonderful cards, Megan. Cute image, Thank you for sharing it with us on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck, and enjoy your day. Lori - DT

JulieP said...

It's funny how things just "happen" to jump in a shopping cart while at a store, isn't it? LOL!!! These are just lovely. Great use of the designer paper too. Thanks so much for playing with the HLS Christmas challenge!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

It's never too early to start on Christmas cards, and this is no exception. Full of fun and excitment. Thanks for joining us atavenue613-blog.com. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Berni Cuttino, 613 Avenue Create , DT Coordinator
613 Avenue Create ,Challenge Blog
chasingthedream,My Blog

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Megan,
Sorry for the late comment. Your cards are cute. Nice, unexpected colors for Christmas cards! Very nicely done. Thanks for sharing them with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner