Followers

Sunday 16 April 2023

LPoCF #204 Sheepski Designs 'Crackers'

 Hello again,

Autumn is on its way here in Australia, the trees are finally starting to change colour, this time last year the leaves had all been raked up and added to the compost heap... 

This week brings us to another all new Anything goes challenge with my teammates at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, our sponsor this fortnight is Sheepski Designs who kindly gave the team a choice of images to work with. I have used the image called Crackers No 253 to make a Christmas card for my stash... 

Sheepski Designs

Prize 3 images

Here is my card:


What I used:
White A4 card to make 14.5cm square card blank
Pebbles Home for Christmas paper pad
Doodlebug design gingham-linen rainbow petite papers
Derwent and Faber-Castell coloured pencils
MFT Bitty Holiday Wishes
Tuxedo Black Memento ink
MFT Pierced square die

Thank you for looking in, I have been adding a lot of people to my family tree in the last few months and have had a few distant relatives contact me. I think I may have given one gent a surprise announcing that I was a descendant of a shared great great grandfather, having been married three times.

Have a wonderful week...
Megan 

P.S. Thank you for dropping by, I truly appreciate the comments left by my blogging friends and visitors. 

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Megan - you have used the cute image beautifully
Sounds as though your genealogy is keeping you busy!
Blessings
Maxine

Dotty Jo said...

This is so cute, Megan! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart with Gail and me, Jo x

JulieP said...

This is such a sweet image and I'm loving the nontraditional blue and red for the holiday colors. Thanks so much for playing with us at the HLS Christmas challenge!

Koyel Saha Chatterjee said...

Love the lettering background.. thank you so much for your share with CRAFT GALORE ENCORE.. DT KOYEL

Billie A said...

Cute images and card. Thanks for sharing over at Make my Monday