Followers

Monday 14 February 2022

Rockin' Robins

 Hello again,

Well, we are still enjoying a wet summer here in Aus, our dams are full to over flowing. Having allergy to environmental moulds is no fun during Covid, my doctor tells me that so long as I don't have any other symptoms of Covid I am safe to go about my business. 

During the most recent wet spell I got my Christmas gifts out and made six cards with paper pieced robins, all the scraps came from my scrap bags and boxes, I had intended to stamp the included sentiment in the top corner but for some reason the embossing powder did not stick, so covered up my mistake with little signs.

Here are my cards:-



What I used:-

10x21cm card blanks
white card stock
Woodware stamp Robin Stack clear stamp
Brown, red, orange, and green paper scraps
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Clear embossing ink
Gold embossing powder
Scraps of kraft paper, narrow strips design papers
white loose glitter 
Double sided tape, Helmars tacky craft glue
single hole punch (conveniently fit the size of the berries)

I would like to enter these cards in:-

Thank you for looking in...

Have a wonderful week... 
Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to my blogging friends and visitors who take the time to stop by and leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them all!!!

11 comments:

Sarn said...

A lovely collection of jolly robins on your Christmas cards, using up plenty of snippets too!

Good job you escaped the rain and made your way to the snippets playground where the sun always shines. Xxx

Claire said...

Oh these are fun, I love the chubby Robins they're so sweet. Love the variety of cards with them coloured and paper pieced x

Carole said...

I love all your paper pieced robins...6 super cards all ready for Christmas this year! x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Your rockin robins are so cute and I smiled when i read that. Love the paper piecing. It is so funny when heat embossing doesn’t work out, who knows why. I usually blame the weather. Hope you have a happy Valentine’s Day!

Di said...

What a fun batch of cards Megan - so cute and a great way to use up plenty of snippets.

Hugs

Di xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Sorry to hear you are having such a wet summer - we are rather dry here across the ditch...
Loving these fabulous cards Megan - that image could be use for any breed of small bird, but I must admit they make wonderful robins
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Brenda in IN said...

These robins are so adorable and what a wonderful way to use up scraps. I'm glad you are staying healthy.

Toni said...

So very cute! Love the different patterns.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful critters, paper piecing & cuteness.
Melissa CHNC Christmas Design Team 2022
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Sarah said...

Wow, they are fabulous and perfect for paper piecing xx

Helen said...

So cute! Love your robin stacks.

Thanks for joining us at the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.

Helen x