Followers

Wednesday 6 November 2019

CBD November Anything Goes

Hello again,

Well Spring is well and truly here now, more warmer days, longer days thanks to daylight savings and we have even had a few early cicada's out and about, I have even snagged a few cherries from our tree. Today brings us to another new Anything Goes Challenge with my teammates over at Crafting By Designs, we have a trio of sponsors offering one of 3 winners a prize from their stores.

Prize 3 Digi Images

Prize 2 Digi Images

Prize 2 single digi Images


I have used two images from two of our sponsors, the first from QKR Stampede called Viking Digital Stamp to make a page in my journal, the background cardstock is actually from a Christmas pack that is probably 20years old... I have used a digital sentiment from Create with TLC
Here are my creations:-


I made a card is using a Digital image from our Sponsor Twinkle Lane Designs, Gerbera Daisy.

What I used:-
Christmas background cardstock
Clear embossing Pen
Fine Gold embossing powder
QKR Stampede Viking Digital Stamp
Create with TLC sentiment
Faber-Castell and Prisma colour Watercolour pencils
Water and fine brush
Bic Mark-it Silver marker
Gold gel ink pen
Brown paper
Circle and MFT Cross-Stitched rectangle die
Twinkle Lane Designs Gerbera Daisies image
Thanks sentiment die
Brown cardstock
Mystery Autumnal striped cardstock
Adhesives:- Double sided tape, foam dots, PVA glue

I would like to enter these in:-
Viking
QKR Stampede challenge #370 Anything goes
Crafty Creations Challenge #401 Anything goes
Love to Craft Challenge blog #40 Anything goes

Gerbera Daisies
Aud Sentiments Challenge Anything goes + a Sentiment
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge Anything goes
Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge Optional theme Animals (watercolour Pencils)
Mix It Up Challenge blog Anything goes +Water colouring
The Happy Craft Challenge Anything Goes

Many Thanks for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. Many Thanks to all my lovely blogging friends and visitors who stop by and take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all....

7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun journal page Megan - and I so love those gerberas on your card - beautifully coloured and mounted
Blessings
Maxine

Kathleen said...

Two fabulous cards Megan, love the old Battle-axe image and the gorgeous background. Those flowers are gorgeous and in lovely colours and a great background paper to match.

Kath x

Sioban said...

I haven’t seen that image, it looks great!

cass said...

Wonderful cards with great papers. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

craftysahmiam said...

Thanks for sharing your Viking journal page with us at Love To Craft. I think I have that same "vintage" background paper ;)

Sue - said...

Beautifully coloured flowers. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge.

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous page and beautiful card. Emmax