Followers

Wednesday 2 October 2019

CBD October

Hello All,

Oops, this one should have been posted yesterday...

Spring has well and truly sprung in my corner of the world, our street trees are severely lacking in flowers this year, perhaps the drought as we don't water them, the bulbs are flowering profusely under them though. Today brings us to a new Anything goes month long challenge with my lovely team mates over at Crafting By Designs, this month we have three terrific sponsors each offering a prize to one of our three lucky winners.

 Prize 2 Digital stamps


Prize 2 Digital Stamps

Prize 2 Digital Stamps

I have used two images from two of our sponsors, the first is Blunder Woman from Doctor Digi to make a funny card for a friend of Mum's who will get a giggle from it. I have used a sentiment from Create with TLC on this card.


For my second card I have used a digital stamp from Hetty Clare called Country Girl Rose to make a cute thank you card

What I used:-
White 12.6x17.8cm card blanks
Patterned papers from stash
Red, metallic gold cardstock
X-Press It Glitter deco tape
Oval, Star and Victorian frame dies
Faber-Castell and Derwent pencils
Gel Ink Pens
Sentiment stamp magazine freebie
Organza ribbon
Enamel look and pearl stickers
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad

I would like to enter these cards in:-
Blunder Woman
Alphabet Challenge N is for Naughty
Crafts Galore Encore October Anything goes

Country Rose Girl
Crafty Creations Challenges #399 Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge October Anything goes

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week..
Megan

P.S. A Huge Thanks to all my lovely blogging friends and visitors who stop by and leave me a comment, I appreciate them all!

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Megan great cards, sorry not been around you know that word LIFE it gets around us somehow..xx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card that first one is Megan - you certainly coloured her beautifully, and the sentiment made me smile too.
The thank you card is gorgeous
Blessings
Maxine

Jackie T said...

Hi your cards are fantastic. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for challenge #68 which is Anything Goes. The sponsor is Limited Runs. Hugs Jackie DT xxx

Brenda in IN said...

Blunder woman is so fun and the sweet little girl is adorable. I did laugh when I saw blunder woman!

Dawn Phillips said...

I love your fun wonder woman. I wonder a lot too. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

Sarah said...

LOL Blunderwoman is fabulous Megan!! Such a great card and takes me back to the 70s!! Love the pretty little maid in the second, so delicate xx

Kathleen said...

Love the super fun DD image and a great way of showcasing her against the star, lovely papers too.
A really sweet creation for your second card, such pretty colours and image.

Kath x

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Your card is very lovely Thanks for joining us at Patterned Paper Challenge

Hugs
Claudia
DT Patterned Paper Challenge

http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
http:// http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com//

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Both cards are great. The first is so funny, and what a great name for the stamp! Had to LOL about that one. The second is very sweet and pretty.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Oh Megan, I especially love the second card, its so like Holly Hobbie of my youth. Love it.
Thanks for being a blessing, and may God bless you too.
Hugs, Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Cazro said...

I love your fun and naughty Wonder Woman. Thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenges. Caz DT