Followers

Tuesday 21 March 2017

Wonderful Day


Hello again,

I know I was complaining of all the summer heat before but we have had every single day of this month has been wet, wet, wet. Current local rainfall for the month stands at 333mm that is one entire school ruler worth and some (13.11inches), we don't have proper storm water drains around here but could use some when the weather is like this, cars quickly become aqua-planes due to the amount of water flowing down streets. Much safer to stay inside and play with craft supplies I mean keep tidying my supplies! 😉

This card was made for one of my Mum’s friends, pretty, purple and anything you like was the request, I am still loving cute little hedgehogs and have coloured a few the last couple of weeks, so one found a home.

Here is my card:-

What I used:-

White 12.6 x 17.8cm card blank (5x7”)

Amethyst & Pool AC cardstock

White card for printing

Digi image from Di’s Digital Images

Design papers from Sugar and Spice Studio’s (Spotlight store for those in Aus)

Purple bakers twine

Fiskars scalloped border punch

MFT pierced Oval Die

Inkylicious Sentiment stamp (from the Playground)

Clear embossing ink

WOW black embossing powder

Enamel like stickers (Reject Shop for those in Aus)
Apologies for the photo, due to the weather I had to photograph with a light on, balanced in my hand along with the camera.


I would like to enter this card in:-
Crafting by Design:- March Anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends:- Challenge #54 Anything goes
CCC Digi Creations:- Challenge #69 For the Girls
Love To Craft Challenge Blog:- March Anything goes

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all the lovely visitors who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: