Followers

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Lucky Little Birdie


Hello again,

I am joining in this month’s Stamp of the Month challenge over a From the Heart Stamps and this month Faith has drawn a super cute Lucky Little Birdie for us which you can buy here at her From the Heart Stamps Store, alternatively if you buy $10US of Faith’s other cute stamps you can enter this code 🍀Good-luck🍀 to get the image as a free gift, each month you play you receive the next month’s image for free!

I made a quick gift tag using up some little bits from my scrap box and a tag die cut from plain white card which came in the box of bits from my neighbour earlier this year.

Here is my tag:-


What I used:-
From the Heart Stamps Stamp of the Month Lucky Little Birdie

Faber-Castell and Derwent pencils
CCD Cross stitched Tag die *WARNING* This site is super cheap, addictive and sell lots of Crafty Goodies often with free international shipping. (I will not be responsible for enabling any of you) 😉😉
Glue Stick
Fiskars Eyelet Setter (my set didn't come with the hole included on the die)

Penny Black T is for transparent Snippets Stamps
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink



I would like to enter this card in:-

Love to Craft Challenge Blog Challenge #8  
Craft-a-holics R Us- March Shades of Green



Thank you for looking in…

Have a wonderful week…

Megan



P.S. A Huge Thank you to all the lovely visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: