Followers

Sunday 3 April 2016

Red or White

Hello again,

Another gorgeous yet hot Autumn day and apparently we are now going to have a week longer of summer, before the temperature finally starts dropping, I really don’t like the heat and much prefer the cooler months.

Today I am sharing a quick post for the From the Heart Stamps current sketch challenge which I made quickly this morning; I planned this as a male card and went with brown papers from my Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go paper pad, which I bought on special many moons ago while on a trip to the big smoke.

This card is very Clean and Simple for me, I couldn't decide on any embellishments so left it plain and simple. The sentiment comes with the image and is popped up on some foam dots.

Here’s my card:-



What I used:-
From the Heart Stamps Birdbrain Wine image
White 12.7cm x 17.8cm card blank
Design papers from Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go paper pad
Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils
MFT Pierced oval Die
Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Rectangle Dies
Stanley Knife, Cutting matt, Steel Rule
Double sided tape, foam dots

I would like to enter this card in:-



Thank you for looking in
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge thanks to all the kind and lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all...


No comments: