Hello again,
We are in the middle of some damp wintry days, all week we are expecting enough rain to be annoying (under 5mm), not really enough to water the garden, a brief dig yesterday and just under the surface was dry. Hoping those in the sunny parts of the world are staying safe with the number of fires and heat waves.
Today brings us to another all new Anything Goes Challenge with my team mates at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, this fortnight we are sponsored by All Dressed Up, who kindly gave the team two images to work with. I have used My Little Elf to make another Christmas card for my stash. We are also looking for some new design team members, you can find out more here.

Prize 2 images
What I used:
White 12.6x17.8cm card blank
All Dressed Up Digi My Litle Elf
Faber-Castell coloured pencils
Scraps of Christmas papers
Scrap red, white and gold cardstock
Nesting Circles, scalloped circles and scalloped border dies
White card for printing
Mowed Lawn Distress oxide ink
Nellie Snellen Christmas Love Typed sentiment stamps
Jingle Bells die (Cannot remember brand)
Green enamel dots
Adhesive Double-Sided tape and PVA glue
I would like to enter this card in:
As you like it Favourite colouring medium and why Coloured pencils, I find them easy to blend, layer and they are my most practiced (I have some Alcohol ink markers, I tried them once and reverted to pencils. I currently prefer my Faber Castell coloured Pencils a pack of 48 available at the local BigW.
I managed to catch a virus, probably at my most recent follow up at the surgeon, over 2 weeks of persistent nausea, swallowing felt like a bunch of knife blades, no matter what it was, vomiting and losing my voice. I reluctantly ended up in the local hospital as my usual GP was booked out for weeks. Cross my fingers that it is completely gone by the end of the month when I go back to have my screw out of my heel.
Have a Wonderful week...
Megan

No comments:
Post a Comment