Followers

Wednesday 26 June 2024

Bokeh

 Hello again, 

I hope you are all feeling warm, we have just spent over a week in Winter without a heater after the gas heater malfunctioned, first repair company said the wait was 3 weeks before they could come out... company number two came one week and one day later... the ignition part of the heater broke... 

I am joining in with the lovely ladies over at Group of Seven with this month's technique being Bokeh, I have used Candied Apple, Ripe Persimmon and Mustard seed distress oxide inks to create the background and I created my own circle template using the backing from Ezy-Mount foam and three different sized circle punches, largest is a Fiskars squeeze punch 1", adding layers of dots with some white pigment ink.

Here is my card: -


What I used
White Card blank 12.6x17.8cm (5x7")
White cardstock
Mustard Seed, Candied Apple and Ripe Persimmon Distress oxide inks
Colorbox White pigment ink
Memento Tuxedo Black
Kaisercraft Leaf die
Darkroom Door Sentiment (Full Bloom Vol.1)
Paper Rose Stitched rectangle die 

I would like to enter; - 


Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful weekend...
Megan 

p.s. a Huge Thank you to my blogging friends and visitors who take the time to stop by and leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all... 

3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Oh what lovely whispery ethereal bokeh background you created here Megan! So pretty on the red and with the lovely white stem and card background! Thanks for trying the technique with us at GO7! Julia xx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Megan - a great example of the bokeh technique, and the plain white die cut against it is stunning
Blessings
Maxine

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

Lovely bokeh card. I like the delicate leaves against the colorful bokeh.

Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
~ DT Dagmara