Followers

Wednesday 28 February 2024

Santa in the sun

 Hello,

 I am back with a second Christmas card for my new stash, trying to join in with Rudolph's Day, kindly taken over by Helen and joining Darnell and her I.D.E.A.S challenge, Santa has been in my stash for two years and this is his first stamping, so NBUS too. Each week is different.



Here is my card;-


What I used;-

12.6x 17.8cm (5x7") card blank
Crimson cardstock
white cardstock
Paper Rose Summer Santa
Clear embossing ink and pen
Black, White and clear embossing powder
Derwent Watercolour pencils and water brush
Faber-Castell pencils
Nellie Snellen Christmas love sentiment stamp (unavailable)
Antique linen, tea dye, tumbled glass, stormy sky Distress oxide inks

I am joining in:
Rudolph's Day Anything Christmas goes

The roof has been fixed now just waiting for some rain to confirm no further leaks....

Have a wonderful week...
Megan

p.s. A big thank you for my kind blogging friends and visitors who stop by and take time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them all!

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A fun card Megan - obviously Santa is having a 'Down Under' beach break :)
Blessings
Maxine

Brenda in IN said...

So cute! Now we know what Santa does when he isn't flying around the world delivering presents. He deserves a much needed rest.

Darnell said...

Hi Megan! I want to be where Santa is, enjoying the beach and a cocktail! Your Christmas card is so fun and perfectly composed and colored! Thank you so much for playing with me and my I.D.E.A.S. (pinning!) and for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS and snippets! Hugs, Darnell

Jenny L said...

Hi Megan,
oh what an unusal image for Santa beautifully coloured and created.
Love the image and your crimson card stock used.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Helen said...

Love this - it really made me smile!

Thanks so much for supporting the Rudolph Days Challenge.

Helen x