Followers

Wednesday 27 December 2023

Clingwrap Christmas Trees

 Hello again,

I am joining in with the ladies at Group of Seven Cardmakers, this months challenge is Smooshing with Clingwrap. I have tried just about every type of paper or card I have, I discovered some photo paper pre cut 4x6" from my old printer ink box, which worked exceptionally well with this technique. I also waited for a cool change, being the middle of our Summer. I used Dylusions Spray inks in Funky Fuschia and Crushed Grape, adding a few sprays of plain water to the sheet of store brand  cling wrap then smooshing it onto the photo paper, it took a couple of days to completely dry, that cool change lasted several days including one when we turned on the heater....

I have used this one 4x6" (10x15cm) photo paper to make two Christmas cards, Marianne Design Craftable tree dies, unknown star die cut from silver paper. MFT Sentiment in Tuxedo Black ink.





I am entering these cards in:-
Crafting Happiness 154 Christmas Trees

I hope you have all enjoyed a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year starting with a bang. 

Thank you for looking in, 
Have a wonderful week.
Megan

p.s. A Huge Thank you to my blogging friends and visitors who take the time to stop by and leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them all.



8 comments:

Loll said...

Two gorgeous cards Megan!! LOVE the vibrant and saturated colours of inks that you used for your cards ...so beautiful! And what a beautiful tree die. Thanks for sharing with us at Group of Seven! Loll :)

kiwimeskreations said...

A pair of beauties Megan - love that deep rich colour, and using them behind the white cut-out is perfect!!
Blessings
Maxine

Liz said...

Beautiful cards Megan. I love the vivid colours against the white card. xx

valscraftings said...

hank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
DT – Val, Nan, Leigh, Cat
https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com

Het hobbyhoekje van Annie said...

Adorable card. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Crafts All Year Round.
Greetings Annie (DT)

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful design and such a fabulous card.. love the whole concept xx

Lynda said...

What a great way to use this technique - the colours are fabulous and really suit the image. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Deanne Saunders said...

So pretty!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper