Followers

Tuesday 9 November 2021

Bulk Christmas Cards

 Hello again,

Well I have been busy making some more Christmas cards ready to send in a few weeks time. I have been determined to rid myself of several paper pads of which there is only scraps left. I'm making smaller cards this year as my usual 5x7" card blanks have not been available where I usually purchase.

Three designs using scraps and basic supplies only.

Christmas Tree design- White cardstock, Paper Rose Nesting rectangle dies, Christmas tree die, My Minds Eye Paper pad Mistletoe Magic scraps, MFT sentiment stamps, black ink, card blanks 10.6x14.9cm

                               

Christmas Bauble design 1- White cardstock, Paper Rose nesting rectangle dies, My Minds Eye Paper Pad Mistletoe Magic, Sentiment stamp, red ink pad, MFT Bauble dies, ribbon bows

      

Christmas Bauble design 2- White cardstock, Paper Rose nesting rectangle dies, Kraft patterned paper, scraps of red cardstock, ribbon scraps from gifts, MFT Hand-lettered Christmas sentiment stamp, clear embossing ink, Detail Gold embossing powder, paper scraps from Carta bella Christmas Time and Kaisercraft Peppermint wishes paper pads, Kaisercraft Holly stamp, circle die, pinking shear circle die


    

I would like to enter these cards in:-

Christmas Tree

Happy Little Stampers Anything goes with dies

Aud Sentiment Challenge blog Christmas +Sentiment

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge Anything goes with Patterned paper

Merry Little Christmas Challenge Anything goes

Bauble card 1

Christmas Kickstart Challenge Christmas Snippets

ABC Christmas Challenge W and X are for Xerox

Beccy's Place 9th Annual Holiday Challenge B is for Bauble

Snippets Playground Anything goes with snippets

Bauble card 2

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge something beginning with 'H' Holly

We Love Stamping Christmas

12 Months of Christmas Challenge Anything goes optional Red and White

Thank you for looking in...

Have a wonderful week...

Megan

P.S. A huge Thank you to all my blogging friends and visitors who stop by and take the time to leave a comment, I appreciate them all.... 


15 comments:

brenda said...

What effective ways of using up those scraps, you have created a super collection and as you say won't be long till we need to send them. Lovely to see you at We Love Stamping, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Sarn said...

Fantastic collection of beautiful Christmas cards using up your paper snippets.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Liz said...

A super collection of card and a great way of using snippets. I especially love the cards with the trees. xx

Beccy said...

Wow, what a fabulous collection of card Megan, well done! Great idea to use up the last of the scraps in your paper books, that's probably a goal I should have too. I love your Christmas tree cards, fantastic combination of colours and patterns.
Cheers,
Beccy

HilaryJane said...

I love these, they are very clever and such a good way to use up your papers. Thanks for sharing them at we love stamping. Am I right in thinking the only stamping on your cards is the sentiment? xx

HilaryJane said...

Thanks for visiting me and answering my question. Yes, stamping and paper piecing does fit the criteria xx

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely use of snippets here! What lovely cards you've created. Thanks so much for joining Di and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Di said...

Wonderful use of snippets and brilliant to see you back playing. You were borderline on the number of challenges you entered to be fair, no more then 10 in total for the Playground, but I've let it go this time. Besides which - what a flipping genius idea!

Hugs

Di xx

Di said...

Hi Megan,it me again. I love all these cards and must apologise for not reading your post properly. I hadn't realised you'd entered different cards for different challenges - Silly me just spotted that the list was long without realising it was broken down between several cards. Doh.

Hugs

Di xx (Christmas Kickstart Challenge)

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x

Sarah said...

What a fabulous collection of Christmas cards. Each and every one looks really effective xx

My Paper Epiphany said...

Beautiful cards!
Thanks for your comment on my blog about Jocelyn Proust papers, which I agree are gorgeous. I thought you might like to know I got the paper I used at Kmart and was surprised that it was quite good quality.

Inkyfingers said...

What fun festive designs, and such a great way to use up those scraps!
Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.

Dorte said...

Great idea for some quick Christmas cards, Megan. Thanks for sharing your cards with us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Dorte x

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the 12 months of Christmas cards link up and Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas. Hope to see you again next time.