Followers

Sunday 15 September 2019

LPoCF Air Fairy

Hello again,

Well our ceiling is nearly finished being fixed after our leak, my craft stuff is still all over the place, limited supplies to use on my creation for this fortnight's Anything goes challenge with my lovely team mates over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends This fortnight our sponsor is

Prize 3 Images

I have used one of my Fabrika Fantasy images called Air Fairy to make a mage in my craft journal, using two patterned papers from the paper pads I can access along with some stickers and leftover pieces from other projects that are hanging around my desk.

Here is my Journal page:-

What I used:-
A5 art journal
Fabrika Fantasy Air Fairy Pre coloured image
patterned papers (magazine freebies)
MFT Stitched Oval frame die
White cardstock
Silver star Stickers
Printed sentiment (mystery online origin)
Blue hemp cord
Glue stick

I would like to share this journal page with:-
613 Avenue Create Anything goes optional Exploding box


Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week..
Megan

P.S. Many Thanks to all my lovely blogging friends and visitors who stop by and leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!


10 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Megan, this is a very pretty page. I like the images and the little bits of string on the sentiment banner. I’ve not ever seen that idea before and I like it!

Sarah said...

Your supplies may still be limited Megan but you have made full use of what you have with this gorgeous journal page, so lovely xx

Kathleen said...

This is a really super page, gorgeous colours and a super background. A really fabulous image too.
Hope all is well with you.

Kath x

kiwimeskreations said...

Wow what a stunning page Megan - a wonderful creations, especially considering your limited supplies
Blessings
Maxine

EmmaT said...

Lovely page and image. Sometimes limited supplies get us thinking outside the box. Emma

Jean said...

wonderful creation with beautiful colours x thank you for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx

Jean said...

Wonderful creation ! Love the image x Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create x

Joy Wilson said...

Megan, I love this journal page! Your creativity inspires me!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

crafty-stamper said...

Great journal page and love the gorgeous image and sparkle.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

I often wonder what folks do with all these jounals made these days. Im given them but they don't inspire so lay unused .. love this blue fairy page though Megan. I'd want to put her on a card!
Thanks for being a blessing, and may God bless you too.
Hugs, Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}