Followers

Wednesday 31 July 2019

CBD Anything goes August

Hello again,

I hope those in the North are enjoying their summer time, we have been having a run of cold, wet, foggy winter days here in my part of Aus. good weather to stay inside crafting. Today brings us to a new month long Anything goes challenge with my lovely team mates at Crafting By Designs, while my team mates enjoy a summer break this is the only challenge for the month. There are two sponsors this month offering two lucky winners a prize from their stores.

Prize  $6 voucher to store

Prize $15 Gift Certificate to store

I have used one of my favourite images from Di's Digi Stamp store Pots of Hedgehog Love, this was coloured earlier this year and I had pre die-cut it out then tucked it under my craft matt to keep it flat. I have used paper from Shimelle 'Star Shine' paper pad which I cut to fit the card after die-cutting the flower shape from the middle of the plain cardstock backing, okay so it wasn't quite even and I had to change plans and ended up with the two narrow strips top and bottom rather than just one at the bottom. I know, measure twice cut once.

Here is my card:-

What I used:-
White 17.4x12.4 top fold card blank
Di's Digi Stamp Pots of Hedgehog Love
DCWV Neutrals cardstock
Flower die cut
MFT pierced circle die
Shimelle 'Star Shine' paper pad
MFT sentiment die cut
Clearly Besotted Sentiment stamp
Flower lace
Colorbox ink pad 'Midnight'
Tiny blue bling
Adhesives:- Double sided tape and Diamond glaze

I would like to enter this card in:-
613 Avenue Create Anything goes optional use colours of your flag
Crafty Creations challenge #395 Anything goes
Creative Craft Cottage #120 Summer
Seize the Birthday #170 Anything goes or extra topping Rainbow missed the end
Digi Design Challenge blog "Things with wings or a tail" (apparently hedgehogs do have tails- who knew)


Thank you for looking in..
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all my lovely blogging friends and visitors who take the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them all.

11 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

what a sweet image Megan, and so beautifully coloured. Love that you have mounted on the yellow, and the wee floral ribbon is fabulous... we don't make mistakes we give ourselves embellishment opportunities :)
Blessings
Maxine

Carole Pollard said...

Such a pretty design love the colours and that fab lace Love and hugs Carole x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Hi Megan! Your card is bright and cheerful, which maybe helps with the dreary cold weather you have been having. We have had lots of sun but it is a touch too hot and we could use some rain. Have a good day!

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous summery colours and a really lovely design. Super cute image too.

Kath x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Creations for this fortnights challenge.
Hugs
Linda
Crafty Creations DT

KandA said...

Gorgeous card Megan and such a sweet image xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Quite agree with you Megan that hedie image is sooo cute, love the lemon check used too. Wonderful card. Lovely sunny days here since last Friday had four days of much needed rain before that.
Thanks for being a blessing, and may God bless you too.
Hugs, Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Brenda in IN said...

This is so sweet. I love the paper and that cute image. The strips of daisies is great with this card.

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card...Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi challenge and using one of Di's images :)
Wendy xx

Joy Wilson said...

Fabulous card, Megan! Don't you love it when you can pull something together with pre cut and colored images! I know I do!!!
Hugs, Joy

EmmaT said...

Delightful daisy design, gorgeous card. Emmax