Followers

Wednesday 26 June 2019

CBD Get Ready for Christmas

Hello again, 

Well, we are almost halfway through 2019, can you believe it? Our new challenge at Crafting by Designs is open today as we Get Ready for Christmas, Beccy's Place is sponsoring this challenge and I have used an image from my collection of her digi stamps from the set called Sugar and Spice alog with one of the sentiments included in the set. 

Here is my card:-

What I used:-
White 17.8x12.6cm card blank
AC Cabbage cardstock
Green gingham paper
White cardstock
White cardstock for printing
X-Press-It Glitter tape
Circle, Scalloped Circle and Oval Dies
Fine tipped scissors
Pink flat back gems
Wink of Stella
Adhesives:- Double sided tape, foam tape

I would like to enter this card in:-
Cute N Crafty Christmas (opens 26th June)

Thank you for looking in...
Wishing you a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all my lovely blogging friends and visitors who stop by and take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all... 

8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely card Megan - love the green gingham background - it reminds me of a picnic cloth - so often seen on our Christmas days here Down Under.
Blessings
Maxine

Kathleen said...

Great sentiment and a super fun image, great smile, and like the way you have fussy cut the image.

Kath x

Claire said...

Great image and I really like him set against the fresh gingham patterned paper with the pop of pink, nice to see a non traditional colour theme x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A happy looking gingerbread man and a great card.

Sue xx

Joy Wilson said...

Darling card! I love the green and purples! Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Joy

scrappymo! said...

This card is so very cute. Great image and job well done!

Thanks for taking part in the June Rudolph Days Challenge.

Whisper said...

Oooo what an adorable cute image and thanks for joining us this month at Rudolph Day's Challenge, Luv Sam x

flossbite said...

Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge. Hope to see you again!