Followers

Sunday 26 November 2017

Aussie Wreath


Hello again,

Well I’m still motoring through some more Christmas cards, today I am sharing a super quick card, I have used a pre-coloured digi from Beccy’s Place that you can find here called Aussie Wreath Set  I printed the image out and decided to add the sentiment in under the wreath and came across the little bird stamp also. The little birds fitted perfectly across the wreath. Stamped the sentiment in two parts and the little birds in clear embossing ink before heat embossing in gold, I die cut the image with a nesting rectangle die and added it to a 5x7” card blank that I covered in some green Christmas paper. 
Bonus it is completely flat for postage!

Here is my card:-


What I used:-

White 5x7” card blank 12.6x17.8cm

Green paper from old magazine


Clear embossing ink

Gold embossing powder

Sentiment stamp- Clearly Besotted

Birds with String of Stars- Magazine

Nesting rectangle die



I would like to enter this card in:-


Cards in Envy It's only Paper card

Crafting by Design Get Ready for Christmas November Anything goes

12 Months of Christmas Link up Optional Theme Star Struck

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan 

P.S. A huge thank you to all the lovely visitors and followers who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: