Followers

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Hello


Hello again,


Long time no see! I haven’t been feeling very creative of late but last month I had to have a go at the lovely prize I won from Miss Di over at  Snippets Playground earlier in the year, I have been planning this post for the last few days, planning on showing you the two cards I made with the same die, using the scraps from one for the other and vice versa, but I took one of the cards along to show the bank teller I talk craft with while doing my banking and have mislaid the opposite card and the most recent DT card… never mind it will turn up.


I knew what I wanted to do with the lovely MFT die when it arrived, complete contrast with black and white with a bright sentiment and a pop of a colour. As I’m fairly new to real stamping I have only a minimum of stamps and small collection of ink pads, so I went with pink. If I had thought about it I could have inlaid the sentiment, but didn't think and added it on top...


I love that the pieces are uniform sizes, it means I don't have to worry about getting them in exactly the right spot.

Here is my card:-

What I used:-

White card stock to make a card blank

Black, white and pink card from the scrap box

Metallic Pink sequins

MFT Diagonal Cover-up die

MFT Hello die

MFT Beautiful Butterflies stamp and die set



I would like to enter this card in:-



Crafts Galore Encore Anything goes 




Thank you for looking in…

Have a wonderful week…

Megan


P.S. A huge Thank you to all the lovely visitors who take the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: