Followers

Friday 9 December 2016

In a Pear tree

Hello again,

Today brings us to day six of this weeks Holiday Chaos Challenge over at Bugaboo Stamps Challenge blog, today the challenge is to use our old stash and an old image. The first digital stamps I bought were from Jodie and I bought this Christmas set, long before I had the courage to create a blog so I could enter cards and creations of my own. I dug through my stash and found one of the first patterned paper packs I received with one of the Australian card making magazines, a set called Christmas Collections from Kaisercraft…

Here is my card:-



What I used:-
White 14cm square card blank
Faber Castell and Derwent Pencils
At you Spica clear pen
Black fine line pen
Nesting rectangle and oval dies
MFT Framing Flourishes
Tim Holtz kraft core cardstock
Sanding tool
Kaisercraft Christmas Collections paper
Scraps of ‘olde gold’ glitter card
Icicle Stickles

I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in...
Have a fabulous weekend...
Megan

p.s. a huge Thank You to all the lovely visitors for your kind comments, I appreciate them all!



No comments: