Followers

Wednesday 23 November 2016

Have yourself a Merry....

Hello again,

Today I managed to finished off three cards some of which have been sitting half done for a few days, I still haven’t finished unpacking my new stash from my expedition to the local craft show, but busted two stamps and a coordinating die to make my card.

I have to say I love the slightly cheeky sentiments from Art Impressions and I bought this new stamp set at the show, I have already had a request for 3 cards all pretty similar. I have made the second which I will share later once it has dried and possibly after my trip to the city again.  (read weekend or later)

I have also had a request for four Christmas cards two international post friendly and two local hand deliver cards, so expect to see a few more in the next couple of weeks…

This card like the two others will be headed for my Mum’s three friends from Kindergarten… amazingly this card is flat for postage! the little bit of foam tape will go through just fine

Here is my card:-



What I used:-
White 5 x 7” card blank
Art Impressions Cheers to you stamp
Faber Castell and Derwent Pencils
Lawn Fawn Christmas plaid paper
Red cardstock (AC tomato ??)
Scraps of white, glitter and red mirri card
MFT Single Stitched Oval frame
Hero Arts Merry Stamp and Cut
Derivan KindyGlitz Crystalina 3D Glittler glue (hey that’s why it dried all bumpy!) Who knew 😃 (and emoji's too!)
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Stamp press
Star stickers from stash

Adhesives:- Diamond glaze, double sided adhesive sheet, foam tape


I would like to enter this card in:-
Christmas card Challenges #49 Optional colour or Anything goes

Thank you for looking in...
Have a great day...
Megan

P.S. A huge Thank you to all the lovely ladies who visit and take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: