Followers

Monday 26 September 2016

Santa Claus is Coming

Hello again,

I’ve been bad again this month, I’ve not remembered to keep up with my Christmas cards so again we reach the final week of the month and I need to post at least two cards for the month, so here goes…

I bought a basic set of colours of Dylusions spray inks which have basically sat doing not very much since purchase, I decided to dig out one of my MFT stencils and have a play, in future I think this had better be done inside a cardboard box spray booth or outside… read messy. I bought my first direct from company stamps from My Favorite Things late last month which I have been unable to find here locally and decided to get them inky too.

Here’s my card:-



What I used:-
White 14cm square card blank
Various black scrap papers
White cardstock
AC Cabbage cardstock
MFT Jingle all the Way Stamps and die
MFT Greeting tags Stamps
MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags dies
Generic metallic red cardstock
Colorbox inkpad Ruby
Kaisercraft nesting Stars dies
Wplus9 hand lettered holiday die
Dylusions Cut grass ink spray
Faber-Castell, Lyra and Derwent Pencils
At you Spica clear pen
Enamel dots unknown brand
Adhesives:- Double sided tape, adhesive sheet and foam tape

I would like to enter this card in:-


Thank you for looking in…
Have a wonderful week
Megan


P.S. A Huge Thank you to all the kind ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all… 

No comments: