Followers

Tuesday 19 January 2016

Bugaboo 6th Birthday Challenge

Hello again,

Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year, this is my first post since the beginning of 2016! The first week of the new year was busy, my brother, sister-in-law and niece all came to celebrate a second Christmas with us, my niece did well waiting to open the presents, while my brother collected his wife from the airport and had lunch out together, she had to check all the labels though and tell us which ones were for her, but she wouldn't spill which ones were secrets for us.

My niece received a card making set from her great Uncle and Aunt which lead to sitting at my computer looking for suitable images to make a card to take home to her mum. At one point three of us were colouring in, me, Miss 10 and my sister-in-law. Miss 10 declared that I was the slowest at colouring, as she had finished six pictures and I hadn't finished my first!

On to my first card of the year, I am planning to join the ladies over at bugaboo stamps for their 6th Birthday Challenges, one for each day this week. Today’s Challenge is Wild thing you make my heart sing… which I have taken to mean anything goes Jungle or Zoo animals…

So visiting Australia at the minute are two beautiful Giant Panda’s named Fu Ni and Wang Wang they are in Australia as part of a Conservation, research and breeding program at Adelaide Zoo they are the only Giant Panda’s in the southern hemisphere! I remember visiting Sydney’s Taronga Zoo as a child, when they had two Panda’s visiting around Australia’s Bicentennial. They look lovely and cuddly. I loved my t-shirt to death ;-) 

Here’s my card:-



What I used:-
Red scrap card 9cm wide 12cm tall made into a card blank
Martha Stewart Scoring board
Black check paper Pebbles Basics
White scrap card for printing
Typed sentiment in Pharmacy font
Faber-Castell Pencils

I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in
Have a marvellous week...
Megan

No comments: