Well I'm back again with another card for the current Christmas Chaos Challenge a week full of fun Challenges with the lovely team over at Bugaboo.
Today's challenge we had to pick a treat and make our card based on that treat, I chose 'Gingerbread
* Gingerbread Cookies - Use 2 Stripes, 3 Brads or Bling, 4 Layers
* Sugar Cookies with Sprinkles - Make your card a shape other than Square or Rectangle, 3 pieces of Bling & Ribbon
* Homemade Holiday Chocolates - Use ONLY cardstock, no designer papers, Embossing & 2 Layers
* Spiked Egg Nog - Use a Border Punch, Glitter & Polka Dots
* Candy Canes – Stripes & BLING
* Fruit Cake – Make it Funny & use ONLY scraps to create your card
My card recipe included 2 Stripes, 3 Brads or Bling and four layers.
I went a little overboard with my bling, never mind... my brother won't notice...
Here's my Card:-
What I used:-
Square card blank 14cm
black paper from scraps box
black glitter card
doodlebug design paper 'north pole'
pebbles paper pack 'home for the holidays'
Make it Crafty digi image 'Floppy'
Derwent and Faber-Castell pencils
black fine-line pen
two red enamel brads
6 black self-adhesive bling
typed sentiment the original came from (whimsie doodles, I altered it)
Fiskars scallop border punch
Adhesives:- double-sided tape, glue stick, glue dots, PVA
I would like to enter this card in
Bugaboo's Christmas Chaos Day 5
CRAFT Challenge #341 Christmas
Holly Jolly Challenge:- Merry Christmas Anything goes
Case-ing Christmas- #32 Final Challenge Anything goes
Crafty Sentiments Design:- Christmas Card Challenge
Cardz 4 Guyz- Traditional Christmas Colours
CCC Digi Creations:- #38 Anything goes
Eureka Stamps:- #170 Christmas is Coming
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge extra:- December Anything goes
Many thanks for looking in...
Have a great weekend...
P.S. A huge thank you to all the kind and wonderful ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all...