Followers

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Gift Bag

Hello again,

Well this month there are quite a few of the Christmas challenges encouraging us to spread some glittery cheer around, does it count when I drop some glitter on the Physio’s carpet, after a two and a half hour train trip to get there? I think it must have come out of my shoe ;-))

I used three separate images from Tiddly Inks Digi store Winter Wryn, puppy love and a gift pile from Williow the Christmas Fairy and merged them together to create a Christmas scene, as this was planned to be for a gift bag the images are quite a bit larger than usual and I was able to add my sentiment into a text box directly under the images.

I have had some trouble getting the design papers to stick to the yellow glitter card and I may have to adjust the bag and add more brads to help hold the whole thing together, PVA just doesn't seem to hold well enough, maybe the second coat will have helped.

Here’s a close up of the gift bag:-

and the whole gift bag, I picked up 10 gift bags in various colours from Riot art while they were having a 50% off Sale, I also picked up some plain white and kraft bags at the same time!!




What I used:-
Tiddly Ink Digi stamps gifts, puppy love and Winter Wryn
Faber-Castell & Derwent Pencils
White card
Gift bag (Riot Art for those in Australia)
Ribbon from Stash
Yellow glittered cardstock
8mm coloured brads
Glittered large Self-adhesive rhinestones
Doodlebug Design bracket (generic Christmas pack)
Doodlebug Design ‘Santa Express’ paper pad
Lifestyle Nesting Rectangle Dies

Adhesives: - PVA glue & double-sided tape 

I would like to enter this gift bag in:-
Di's Digi Designs Challenge:- Tic Tac Toe-  both vertical and horizontal centre lines




Many thanks for looking in...
have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all the kind ladies who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all...

No comments: