Followers

Saturday 8 August 2015

Birthday Wishes

White Wine Card

I made this card for my Dad using a digi stamp by Faith's digi store From the Heart Stamps, I love her bird brain character and have bought several of her designs, this one is called Bird Brain Wine and came with a few different sentiments.

Here's my card:



What I used:
14cm White card blank
Derwent and Faber-Castell pencils
MFT Pierced squares die
Studio Calico Here and There paper pack 6”
Grey white core card (generic pack)
Birthday Wishes embossing folder
Sand-it gadget
Peel off Sentiment
Button from stash
Black adhesive bling
Jute cord for bow on button
Adhesives P.V.A. glue, double sided tape

I would like to enter this card in:

Thank you for looking in…
Have a great day…
Megan


P.S. A huge thank you to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I really appreciate each and every comment! 

No comments: