Followers

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Bugaboo Christmas in July Day three

Hello again...

Bugaboo Monday Challenge:-

Today’s challenge over at Bugaboo is a colour challenge which you can see below and I hope that my card makes the cut. I have this lovely old Christmas paper stack from DCWV which had a great blue/green colour combo suitable for this challenge my darkest blue is not quite as dark as the challenge but I made the best of it.

The colour challenge chart:-


Here is my card:-




What I used:-
White Card blank 12.7cm x 17.8cm (5”x7”)
Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils
Fairy Krystal glitter paint
DCWV design paper The Christmas Stack with glitter
Green polka dot paper from generic pack
Three tones of Blue, white and green card from scraps box
Darice Chevron embossing folder
Kaisercraft rub-on stitching
Fiskars Apron lace border punch
Fiskars 1” circle punch
Fiskars Corner rounder punch
Mpress scalloped circle die
Marianne Design die snowflake
X-cut scallop oval die
Mpress Oval die
Computer generated sentiment
Silver gel pen
Black pen for doodled border

Silver Self-Adhesive rhinestones from Kaisercraft

I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in...
have a good one...
Megan

P.S. A big Thank you to all the kind and lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a little message, I appreciate them all

No comments: