Followers

Thursday 22 February 2018

Stella Fireman Call #3


Hello again,

I still have had one Birthday card for my Mum’s kindy friends up my sleeve, already coloured with a paper pad in my mind to use, I hopped over to see this week’s Stella Says Sketch challenge over at Catch the Bug blog and decided to play along, using the requested Stella Birthday- Fireman call image again. I hope I get bonus points for using Stella 😊

This weeks sketch:-
Here is my card:-


What I used:-

White 5x7” card blank (17.8cm x 12.6cm)

Amethyst AC card stock


Derwent and Faber-Castell Pencils

Wink of Stella Clear

Cupcake stamp from MFT Hog Heaven

Papers from Sugar ‘n’ Spice Studio Jewel pad

Adhesives:- Double Sided tape, PVA glue and foam tape

MFT Stitched Oval Die

Nesting Circle die

CCD Stitched nesting tag die

Fiskars scalloped border punch



I would like to enter this card in:-



Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan



 P.S. A huge Thank you to all the lovely visitors for their kind comments on my cards and also well wishes, prayers and hugs for my recent surgery, all went well, treatment is working and fingers crossed I don't need to go through it all again in another six months. 

No comments: