Followers

Sunday 21 January 2018

LPoCF Charming Spring Girl


Hello again,

Today brings us to a new Anything goes Challenge for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, we would love to see what you have been making, all comers and crafters welcome, we have one lovely sponsor this fortnight The Paper Shelter will be giving the lucky winner Three digi stamps as a prize.

PRIZE 3 Digi Stamps  

I have used a super cute image and card layout from The Paper Shelter called ‘Charming Spring Girl’ I have used the pre Coloured image and card composition, I printed the background card layout and the little girl is both printed on the main panel and printed again at the same size, so I could cut her and the little bird out and layer them on with some foam dots. I added some flowers from my stash; two die cut fern leaves and pearls to finish before adhering to the front of a 14cm square card.

Here is my card:-


What I used:-


Coloured Printer

White cardstock

White 14cm Square card blank

Olive Green card scrap

White and mauve flowers from stash

Adhesive Pearls

Adhesives: Double-sided tape, PVA glue, Foam dots



I would like to enter this card in:-
Crafting with Dragonflies starts 20-1-2018
Thank you for looking in….

Have a Wonderful week…

Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all the lovely visitors and friends who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: