Pages

▼

Wednesday, 29 March 2017

Christmas Carol

Hello again,
 
I’m back with my second Christmas card of the month, using one of the gorgeous images from Tiddly Inks, coloured up so I can continue using some of my vintage-y papers, these ones come from Kaisercraft two different collections, the music sheet comes from their ‘Timeless’ collection and the other from a magazine freebie Christmas paper pack from several years ago.
 
Here is my card:-
 
 

What I used:-
14.5cm square Kraft card
Brown cardstock (two different)
Kaisercraft papers
White cardstock (printing)
Kraft paper (printing)
Faber-Castell and Derwent coloured Pencils
Two digital chalkboard images from The Shabby Creek and The Cottage Market set  Two
CCD Cross-Stitched Ovals (Cheap China Dies) WARNING this Website sells lots of Crafty goodies. I will not be accepting any responsibility for enabling any of you! šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰
Fiskars scalloped border punch
Generic music note punch
Sand-it tool
Silver snippet
Black fine-line pen
Clear embossing ink
Black embossing powder
Bling from my stash

I would like to enter this card in:-





Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all the lovely visitors who take time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment