Followers

Friday 24 November 2017

Sydney Santa Summer


Hello again,

Well I’m still making some more of my Christmas cards, as I haven’t made anywhere near enough, knowing that Mum had requested extra Aussie Christmas cards for our UK relatives I printed out four Aussie Santas from Make it Crafty on both plain paper and card, then paper pieced the singlet and shorts from my Christmas scrap bag before recreating the Sydney harbour I made on this card here using up more paper and card scraps to form the scene.

I used my spray inks to create the sky and water on separate pieces of card and watercolour paper the ocean turning a little greener than intended, but still looks ok.

These two cards were finished off with some 3D Crystalina Kindy glitz to the waves and the edge of the sand before I popped Santa up on foam to add dimension. Sentiment was added using clear embossing ink and some black embossing powder.

Here are the two Sydney Santa cards:-


What I used:-

White 5x7” card blank (12.6 x 17.8cm)
London Blue and Cut grass ink spray-Dylusions
White card 
Sights of Sydney Die Ultimate Crafts
Scrap card and papers
Kaisercraft Base Coat papers
Wink of Stella Clear (added to Santa’s beard) 
Derwent and Faber-Castell Pencils
Kindy Glitz 3D Crystalina 
Adhesives:- Double sided tape, Double sided sheet, foam dots
Stamps- Magazine Freebies
WOW! Ebony embossing powder
Ranger Clear Embossing ink pad


I would like to enter these cards in:-
Southern Girls Challenge Lets get inky (inky sky and ocean)
Crafts Galore Encore Anything goes
Crafting by Design Get ready for Christmas November edition
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Anything goes
Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge November- Optional Tag

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Anything goes
12 Months of Christmas Link up optional theme Star Struck


Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all the lovely visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all! 

No comments: