Followers

Sunday 19 November 2017

LPoCF #70 Beary Merry Christmas


Hello again,

Today brings us to another brand new challenge over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and as always the challenge is Anything Goes, so come along and join us with whatever you have been working on, we would love to see what you have been doing, we have two lovely sponsors this fortnight offering a lovely prize to two winners…



Prize 2 Packs from the store




Prize 2 Images

I was given a very cute little Winter Bear out feeding little birds from our sponsor AMB Illustrations called Merry Beary Bear, I knew what patterned papers I wanted to use and coloured the little bear in colours to suit, adding some Fairy Crystal glitter paint to the ground and some dotted around the little bear. I cut the 15cm square paper diagonally to cover the front of a 13cm square card blank with a small misalignment in one corner. I found some scrap card to die cut the flourish and poinsettia in my bits box, cutting the flourish up into three pieces to fan it out hiding the cuts behind the poinsettia which I made up and allowed to dry out before adding to the card. A tiny sentiment from a Kaisercraft set called ‘Home for Christmas’ to finish the card off.

Here is my card:-


What I used:-
White 13cm square card blank
Faber-Castell Pencils
Papers from stash, Magazine freebies two different packs
Gold, red, green and yellow card scraps
MFT Flourish die small
Marianne Design die Poinsettia
CCD Cross Stitched Oval die
Glitter paint-Crystalina
Adhesives:- double sided tape, PVA glue and foam tape
Sentiment Kaisercraft ‘Home for Christmas’ clear stamp




Thank you for looking in…

Have a wonderful week…

Megan

No comments: