Followers

Sunday 15 October 2017

LPoCF #68 Kitty B Designs


Hello again,

Today brings us to another brand new challenge over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends  and as always the challenge is Anything Goes, so come along and join in with whatever you have been working on, we have two lovely sponsors this fortnight offering a lovely prize to two winners…


Prize One Image

Prize 3 Images
My card is unusual for me as we don't really celebrate Halloween down under, but I bought a mixed paper collection many years ago with some Halloween themed papers included so decided I should use some. I have used a Kitty B Designs image called Unicorn Panda Digital Stamp a real little cutie, I typed my own sentiments and used a free font I downloaded from DaFont called Dymo Font Invers  and a Travelling typewriter
Here is my card:-



What I used:-

White 14.8 x 10.5cm
Kitty B Designs Unicorn Panda image
Faber-Castell Pencils
Doodlebug papers from my stash 
CCD Stitched circle die
Scraps of orange and white card
Wink of Stella clear on wings
Adhesives:- glue stick and foam tape
Sentiment typed on my PC
Fairy Krystal Glitter paint
Fine tipped scissors



Thank you for looking in…

Have a wonderful week…

Megan

No comments: