Followers

Sunday 17 September 2017

LPoCF #66 Fred She Said


Hello again,


Today brings us to another brand new challenge over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and as always the challenge is Anything Goes, so come along and join in with whatever crafty items you have been working on, we have two lovely sponsors this fortnight Fred She Said and Polkadoodles offering a prize to two lucky winners.


Prize $10 gift certificate


Prize £6.75 voucher

Don’t forget to stop by my team mates blogs to check out some more fabulous inspiration.

I am using an image from our sponsor, Fred She Said called Smelling the Cherry Blossoms  I printed her out on regular A4 paper and cardstock and paper pieced her kimono using both plain and patterned Japanese rice papers placed over the image printed on A4 and reprinted on both the plain and patterned papers and selectively coloured the two images printed on to cardstock, layering the finished little girl onto the background, then cut out all the little cherry blossoms falling and layered them on too. 

I covered a white card blank with black paper and cut four rectangles of patterned Japanese rice paper from my stash, ensuring to adhere them on the card to maintain the papers pattern.

Finished the card off with a basic sentiment from Darkroom Door and added some doodled stitching around the edge and some silver rhinestones in each corner. This card has already made its way to the recipient who loves all things Japanese.

Here is my card:-


What I used:-

White 12.6 x 17.8cm card blank (5x7”)


Derwent and Faber-Castell Pencils

Japanese papers from my stash

Memento Tuxedo Black ink

Darkroom Door Stamp

MFT Stitched rectangle die

Bling from my stash

Wink of Stella clear on all the flowers

Adhesives:- PVA glue, foam tape and Double-sided tape

Fine tipped scissors


I would like to enter this card in:-
Thank you for looking in…

Have a wonderful week…

Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all the lovely visitors who stop by and take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: