Followers

Sunday 20 August 2017

LPoCF #64 Fabrika Fantasy


Hello again, 

Today brings us to another brand new challenge over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and as always the challenge is Anything Goes, so come along and join in with whatever you have been working on, we have two lovely sponsors this fortnight Fabrika Fantasy and Peppercus Design offering a prize to two lucky winners.

Prize 3 Images

Prize 3 Images


Don’t forget to stop by my team mates blogs to check out some more fabulous inspiration.

I am using an image from our sponsor, Fabrika Fantasy called Water Fairy, I decided to use the pre coloured image to make my card, I found a piece of paper from an old magazine freebie cover book which worked well with the image colour and a scrap of coloured cardstock from my box of bits. I printed the image twice so I could layered the little fairy on top of the flower adding some dimension, I decided that there was too much white behind her and used a tiny star stamp from a Christmas set to add some silver stars, I should have cut a mask for the flower and fairy but did things the hard way… Then fussy cut her wings out on the 1st image and die cut the circle leaving the wings poking out from the circles edge layering the fussy cut second fairy onto the image. As a final touch I added four forest mushrooms cut out in purple and metallic cream card attaching them with foam tape to add dimension.
Here is my card:-

What I used:-
White 12.6 x 17.8cm card blank (5x7”)
Fabrika Fantasy pre-coloured image Water Fairy 
Scrap cardstock and papers from my stash 
Wow! Metallic silver super fine embossing powder
Clear embossing ink
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Close to my Heart All is bright stamp (tiny stars)
Poppystamps Forest Mushrooms
Lifestyle Crafts nesting scalloped circle die
MFT Stitched circle die
MFT pierced fishtail flags die
Wink of Stella Clear brush pen
X-Press it Glitter deco tape
Bling from my stash
Sentiment stamp from Magazine
Adhesives:- PVA glue, foam tape and Double-sided tape
Fine tipped scissors



I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in…

Have a wonderful week…

Megan

No comments: