Followers

Wednesday 9 August 2017

I've Been Everywhere Man...


Hello again,


Well I’m back with another male birthday card, I made this one for my Dad who bought an old mini school bus several years ago and converted it into a caravan for him and Mum to go away in, I have used a digi image I won from Beccy’s Place and I paper pieced the caravan in layers, adding a thin layer of PVA glue to give the outside a bit of a shine, I did it on purpose (not) another accident with too much glue and it spreading everywhere even after applying it carefully with tiny toothpicks.

No there aren't any places around the harbour that you can pull up and make camp, although it doesn't stop some people.... mini vans often hired by back packers park in car parks near our beaches and sleep the night there... no facilities a take away dinner or cook dinner on a park barbecue to enjoy the views.


Here is my card:-


What I used:-

White card blank 5x7” 12.6x17.8cm

Ultimate Crafts Sights of Sydney dies


Merci Papers (Big W in Aus.)

Kaisercraft Sandy Toes Paper

Grey, Sandstone and Metallic cream paper from scrap box

Various scrap papers to piece the Caravan

Black fine line pen

MFT Sentiment stamp curved to line up with the Harbour Bridge

Sprinkled Sugar stickles

Double sided tape, PVA Glue, foam dots


I would like to enter this card in:-




Thank you for looking in…

Have a wonderful week…

Megan



P.S. A Huge Thank you to all of the lovely visitors who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: