Followers

Thursday 20 July 2017

CiJ Day 4 Tic Tac Toe

Hello again,

I managed to make this card for this weeks Christmas in July challenges over at Bugaboo Stamps Blog Catch the Bug on the right day but, then it had to dry and it was too dark to take the picture last night. This card is for the fourth day of Challenges and we were given a tic-tac-toe grid to make our cards.

I have used the Diagonal line from the top left hand side to the bottom right, Sparkly, Bugaboo Image and Ribbon, but also the left hand column Sparkly, Sentiment and Embossing (heat embossed the sentiment)

Here is my card:-



What I used:-
White 5x7" card blank (12.6x17.8cm)
Bugaboo Image JJ Christmas Cheers
Faber-Castell Pencils
Silver Gel ink pen
Papers from my stash
Glitter card stock
Red ribbon
Staples
CCD Cross-Stitched Fishtail flags
Diamond Glaze
Wow! Primary Ebony Fine Embossing powder
Heat gun
Versamark clear embossing ink pad

I would like to enter this card in:-
Bugaboo Christmas in July Day 4
12 Months of Christmas Link-up Optional theme Oh Deer
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge use Die Cut
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra
The Holly and the Ivy Christmas Challenge 10 Anything goes
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Anything goes

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all the lovely visitors who take the time to leave me a comment. I truly appreciate them all....

No comments: