Followers

Sunday 27 March 2016

Hello Monday

Hello again,

Happy Easter to all, don’t eat too much Chocolate…

A quick post as my PC is hurting my eyes, I have updated it to 10… my screen does not have the resolution it wants and cannot update; perhaps I’ll be going back to good old 7…. Anyone else had upgrade problems?

I made a quick card for this weeks From the Heart Stamps Sketch Challenge #144 with the option of the sketch or making a masculine card, using Birdbrain Coffee which I have coloured to represent one of my little budgies, sometimes he really does look at us like this, usually when we wake him too early or disturb one of his naps, usually turning his head upwards glaring at us with one beady eye.

Here’s my card:-



Why the cut off corner, some may ask, a design decision naturally, I certainly did not cut the card off short and get left with a bit missing from the corner, never not me…. :-) I altered my mistake by measuring and evenly cutting the corner off with the die.

In real life the coloured budgie is not quite as fluorescent green as it appears on screen, possibly just mine.... it is also distorted in shape...

What I used:-
White card blank 10.5cm x 14.8cm
Faber-Castell Pencils
Bella! Droplets
Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Rectangles Die
Bo Bunny double Dots Very Vintage & Soft Shades
Papercraft Paper pad ‘Masculine’
Navy checked ribbon scraps
Paper and card scraps
Coffee on the Go Die –Memory box
Stanley Knife, Cutting mat, steel ruler
Adhesives:- Double sided tape, Xyron Create a sticker, foam dots

I would like to enter this card in:-
From the Heart Stamps Sketch Challenge #144 I have rotated and flipped the sketch


Many Thanks for looking in...
Have a Happy Easter and Long Weekend for those who get to enjoy one
Megan

P.S. a huge Thank you to all the kind and lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all...



No comments: